Monday, April 26, 2010

To Do List

I am leaving for Spain on Thursday. I am nowhere near trained for the level of activity I will be faced with, but I'll just have to take each day/workout as it comes. This is supposed to be my vacation, after all...

Things to do when I get back from Spain...

1. Get back to on-line dating. Not having any prospects in real life means that I have to resort to the on-line thing again. Sigh.
2. Finish my projects in my condo to get it ready to be listed for sale. Yes, FOR SALE!! See #3.
3. Buy a house. :)

I'm sick of condo living and really need an outdoor space. Not a huge garden (don't want the responsibility), but at least a deck/patio where I can have a BBQ and some pots of plants and some herbs. In time, I'd like to try my hand at a vegetable garden, but I'd probably have to give up some things I love to find the time to really make it work.

Anyway, that's all I have for now. Hola!

No comments: