Monday, November 16, 2009

"S" Date Report

I met S on Friday night at a local pub. I got there first, he arrived about five minutes later. He looked pretty much like his on-line photo (cute and bald). He was pretty short (but not "deal-breaker" short) - the same height as I am.

He was nice, personable, though a little reserved. Conversation was fine, though it didn't flow effortlessly.

The date lasted two hours (and 1.5 pints of Kilkenny for me) and then we parted ways. He asked if I'd like to get together again and I said yes. Honestly, if I never hear from him again I won't be disappointed. I agreed to go out a second time because I like to give people a second chance since first meetings can be awkward, but I didn't really feel an instant connection/attraction to him.

Next up: Group Date #2 on November 25. This one is a "rotational" dinner, so the men change tables every course. That way I'll meet twelve men in total - not quite as bad as speed dating.

No comments: