Friday, October 02, 2009

Blocked!

I sent a note to a guy on PoF. Nothing weird, just saying Hi. I'm pretty sure I saw it in my outbox after I sent it, but then when I went back it was gone. Weird.

So, I re-sent the message (with a p.s. joking that I wasn't a stalker for sending the same message more than once) and got the following message:

YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED BY THIS USER

Um, oh, OK. Am I that offensive that I need to be blocked??

The ironic thing is that in his profile he wrote:

"I was born and raised in a small town - [city], NB - and was taught that smiling and saying "Hello!" to people was the right thing to do. [...] I still like being gregarious, but it seems people have lost that loving feeling in the Big Smoke. No?"

I'll say!

1 comment:

eme said...

Weird! You think that he could have been polite enough to send a message back that he was not interested?