Monday, October 19, 2009

Hey, here's a suggestion for you...

I sent my feedback to the Dinnerworks people. Here is their response:

"I have a suggestion for you, if you are interested, I do a personal consultation for $150 which allows me to get to know you. I then have a better idea of what it is that you are looking for and then I can do one of two things, I can direct you to the right dinner or get a gentleman to attend a dinner that you are attending that might be suitable, the other thing I can do is see if there is a match for you with someone I am currently working with.

I forgot to mention that I do personal matchmaking, and I have a lot of men clients that don't attend dinners but might be suitable for you,.

The charge is for my time."

Really? You forgot to mention that you offer that service? Go figure! That makes everything so much better for me now. Sure, I'll send you another $150 on top of the $140 I've already paid to attend one of your dinners (where I still have to pay for my meal). What the heck was that fee for if not for some kind of assurance that the event would be suitable to me?

Whatever.

1 comment:

Heather Moore said...

ouch. That's steep. :O