Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas is here...

... let the eating begin!

Goodness, this is NOT going to be easy. There's an event every night, which means food, candy and alcohol. Sigh. I know I'll make it through and I'll be able to lose anything I gain over the next week, but I really wish I could stop myself before things got out of hand. It doesn't help that my period started yesterday, so I have this urge to eat everything in sight.

The only bright spot in all of this is that I still have the time (and desire) to exercise. I walked a ton today with Creeky as we were doing last minute shopping. I hope to get a bit of time on my bike this afternoon before I go out to meet my friends for drinks this evening.

I just HAVE to stop eating the chocolate Skor bar pieces that are in my freezer!!

And why do I have a bag of Skor bar pieces in my freezer? They are left over from the Gingerbread House I made last weekend.



Only the front door is made of Skor bar, so I had LOTS left over.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Cute, cute, CUTE house!!!