Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Finally moving!!!

Yea!! The day is finally near!!

I got a call from my lawyer last Monday saying that I would be taking possession on Wednesday, March 15th (um, thanks for the nine days notice!). I did my home inspection yesterday and I get my keys tomorrow! Yea!!

Here are a couple of photos:

The Living Room Window
Image hosting by Photobucket


The Kitchen (minus the range hood microwave yet to be installed)
Image hosting by Photobucket
The other side of the kitchen
Image hosting by Photobucket

Upstairs bedroom/loft
Image hosting by Photobucket

Food/exercise have been going well. I'm "tapering" for my race on the 26th. I'm going to Montreal to party this weekend (yea!). I'm up a pound or two from my lowest weight ever (yesterday 164.8, today 165.4).

Dating's been going well! We have a great time together and we're keeping it light for now, which is good. Not getting much sleep, though. I just feel really comfortable with him and things are very easy between us. I'm enjoying getting to know him in ways I never have before, even though we've technically known each other for seven years! Crazy!

3 comments:

Flo said...

How exciting - congrats!!!!! Yeah, show us some pics after with all your stuff.

BuckeyeRunner said...

What a beauteous new place! Congrats!!

BethK said...

Your place is really beautiful. I love the kitchen cabinets! Congratulations!

And, yeah,seconding Wendy's "woo hoo" on the dating!