Sunday, January 29, 2006

Blonde?



So, how do you think I look as a blonde? Ha ha - it's just a wig.

I got together with some friends today to film a video for a friend of ours who is in the hospital. First, we filmed a "sock puppet" play of the day she had a bike accident and slammed into a tree (a stalk of broccoli substituted for the tree). Then, we filmed a scene from an episode of Seinfe1d that she likes (the one with the black and white cookie). To do the scene, we had people off-camera who were reading the lines while the people on-camera were acting it out. We had this black wig for Elaine and we kept switching the person who was playing Elaine (and the wig along with it) in each mini-scene. There were five of us altogether who played the role of Elaine (the same guy played Jerry throughout). It was pretty funny and lots of fun to do.

I made a pretty decent dinner tonight, although it looked like a bomb went off in my tiny kitchen afterwards. I'm not the best at cleaning up after dinner - usually the TV or my computer are calling my name and I neglect to clean up right away. But then I end up with a mound of dishes to do at a later time, which is no fun.

I also remembered that my friends (enemies?) B&J were in the freezer, so I made a bargain with myself: no Ice Cream until I had fully cleaned up the kitchen. I know, I know... food shouldn't be a reward, but I was going to have it anyway, so I had to make a deal with myself to ensure that at least something good came out of it.

In the end, I did all the dishes and portioned out another 1/4 of the carton. The other half-carton is still sitting in the freezer. I will "earn" my next portion by swimming after work tomorrow.

No comments: