Friday, August 28, 2009

Bad form?

Back in the spring I was chatting with a few guys on line, setting up dates, etc. I met this guy (rockstar) and we seemed to hit it off on-line, but never met in person (he dropped off for a bit). Then I met R and we started dating. I got an e-mail from rockstar (while R and I were still together) trying to re-connect. I replied saying that I was seeing someone.

So, I am now back on the market. I didn't go looking for rockstar deliberately, but when I was on-line today he came up in my search (as did a few others guys I'd corresponded with) and was active as recently as today. I thought, what the heck - drop him a line to let him know that you're interested in meeting him. So I did.

Is that bad form (or just weird)?

BTW, I haven't heard from A yet (the one who suggested we get together on Tuesday) even though I can see that he's been on-line recently and has read my message.

1 comment:

HollyV said...

I don't think it's bad form! If he's a good one, he'll understand. :)