Saturday, August 29, 2009

More on Profiles

OK, I know I'm a bit of a spelling/grammar N@zi, but sometimes a person's bad spelling makes for an unintentionally funny headline. How about this:

"Do you have the lips of an angle? I am looking for a woman how has the kiss of an Angle."

Um, what kind of angle? Right angle? Acute angle? More like obtuse angle. LOL

"love's music playing guitar like's going too movie's specialy drive in at port hope (love it!)enjoy's soccer, the beach, and nice drive's in the country."

"Nobody reads this stuff anyway's. Ask me and I'll tell you. Picture's on request."


Enough with the apostrophes!!! Argh!

"i can give you a diatribe of who i am but that might be mundane. however it's probably better to get to the cruz of who i am and what makes me tick.

Diatribe? Are you really that self-critical and bitter? Cruz? That just sounds gross! At least he used "mundane" correctly.

Then of course there's ALL CAPS GUY, or cAP lOCKS iMPAIRED gUY. Or _./'\._ .•¤**¤•.•¤**¤•.•¤**¤•._./'\._*•. .•* •. .•*/.•*•.\ •¤**¤•.•¤**¤•.•¤**¤•. /.•*•.\ whatever the heck THAT means! And even Emoticon Guy (dancing bananas, rock hands, dancing smiley, etc.).

Other words/phrases that turn me off:

Class/classy (shudder)
Lady/Ladies (honestly, I'd prefer Gal/Girl to Lady!)
Someone to complete me (gag)

The list is long... I guess that's why I haven't found anyone yet. LOL

No comments: