Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Coming soon...

I only have a moment to post because I have to head out to my triathlon clinic in a few minutes. Blew off the gym this morning because I didn't get to bed until 11:30 last night (after the play) and I've decided that this is going to be a "recovery" week after my entire month of hard-core training. It's a good idea to take an easy week every 4 weeks or so to let your body recover and build itself back up.

Since tomorrow is the last day of the month, I will be able to post my full monthly workout stats. I've already looked at them so far and it's going to be a stellar month! As I mentioned yesterday, I've already doubled my volume in all three disciplines over the same time period last year.

Off to do a run workout with my favourite eye candy. More later...

No comments: