Wednesday, June 22, 2005

No time...

... for any meaningful banter. I just got in, read some blogs and now I'm tired and ready for bed.

Today's update:

Ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes this morning (3.25 miles). Did a 5-min cool-down so total time on treadmill was 40 minutes and 3.77 miles.

Food started out OK but then deteriorated. It's always OK at the start of the day. Besides the normal good stuff, I had a blueberry bran muffin mid-morning (not the best choice) and a rice crispy square at 5PM.

I had to be at the store for the clinic at 6:30 so no time for dinner. I picked up another spare bicycle tube on the way home but have not had the time to fix it so it's public transit for me again tomorrow. Aaargh! With the clinic, we did an easy 16.5K on our bikes. I didn't run after because I ran this morning and did a bike/run workout yesterday.

Lunges are evil. Period. My left hip/hip flexor is sore and I'm convinced it's from the lunges I did on the Gravity machine yesterday. I hate lunges!

After the clinic, I drove IC up to the train station and then went down to the pub to meet up with the running crew. I was so famished from not having eaten that I ordered the first thing on the menu: chicken quesadillas. Oh the cheese! And a pint of beer. That wasn't very good.

Tomorrow is laundry day. No workouts planned as it is my official "day off" from working out.

Time for bed...

No comments: