Monday, September 07, 2009

Nothing new

I have nothing new to report in my dating life since Thursday night's date. I gave my number to a guy named C, but he hasn't called. I have also communicated on-line with another guy (K) but I don't know if it will go anywhere. I did relax my standards a bit with K since he is [gasp!] over 50! Actually, I think he's 50 or 51. OMG, that sounds so old to me! But then again, 45 sounds old, but I don't feel that old.

I'm also having thoughts about contacting R again. After the sighting last Thursday I haven't been able to get him off my mind. I really just want to talk. I have questions I want answered. Mostly I want to do this because I don't want to make the same mistakes in the future. And I need it so that I can (hopefully) get the closure I need so that I can move on.

I dunno.

No comments: