Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Boot Camp - Day Two Update

OK, so I made it though Day Two. And I've found an on-line food log (nutrid1ary). Looks like I'm not eating ENOUGH! Granted, I was very diligent with my food over the last two days, but when you break down the numbers it looks like this (of course, these are estimates):


+ Basal Metabolic Rate: 1518 kcal
+ General Activity: 863 kcal
+ Extra Activity and Exercise: 682 kcal
- Weight Loss Goal: 750 kcal
Day Quota: 2313 kcal
- Consumed: 1550 kcal
Calories Left: 763 kcal

OK, so as of right now (10:31PM), I am still 763 calories BELOW what they reccommend for me! I am certainly NOT going to consume those calories now as it's too close to bed, but I guess I'll have to throw in some extra food at lunch or for snacks tomorrow. To be honest, I did find myself to be very hungry all day, so that's not a good thing. I'm just worried that if I eat all the calories they tell me to eat (2300) that it will be too much and I won't lose weight.

I'm going out for dinner with some friends tomorrow, so I shouldn't have a problem consuming extra calories tomorrow.

2 comments:

:) said...

You are going to blow those 20 ponds out of the water!!!

Keep up the great work!

Jennifer P said...

Remember to not beat up yourself so much. Take in those extra calories -- from the sounds of it you'll have NO problems burning them off.