Sunday, September 04, 2005

I'm Back!

Ack! Been away on vacation for almost two weeks. No, I have not dropped off the face of the earth. Was in BC for 6 days, home for less than 48 hours then off to Ottawa for three days. I'm home now and will post all the news that is fit to print within the next couple of days.

Under the category of "How'd that happen?", I actually LOST weight while on vacation, despite the fact that I barely was able to exercise while away! Yes, I lost about three pounds, but I had PMS before I left, so that might account for it. Anyway, I'll have to weigh in again tomorrow morning to see if my weight has stayed the same.

Under the category of "My final race of the season", I again won my category (that being the fat-chicks-over-40 category, aka Athena 40+), but this time there were two of us in the category. And I even beat the only Fat Chick Under 40, too! Full race report to follow...

Nothing too exciting happened while on vacation. I did keep a paper journal while away, so if I get a chance I'll post some exerpts here.

Time for bed (zzzzzz). Thank god tomorrow is a holiday and I don't have to go back to work for another day!

No comments: