Monday, September 19, 2005

Two Pounds

So, my week of diligence with Boot Camp yielded a two-pound loss. I think. Since I wanted to be a damn ostrich and bury my head in the sand, I never weighed in last Monday as I normally do. I'd had a bad couple of days with food, alcohol and sweets, so I decided not to start my week off on a low note if I didn't like the number I saw, so I chose to ignore it. So, based on the last weigh-in I had done the week before (172), I decided to use that as my baseline, which brings me in with a two-pound loss for the week.

That's actually pretty good - right on target. I'm hoping for an average weight-loss of about 1.5 pounds per week until December, so two pounds in the first week is just fine, considering I'll probably have some weeks where I don't lose anything.

I'm feeling quite good after my long run yesterday. No lingering pain, just the normal post-long-run sore butt, etc. It's good to be back!

No comments: