Monday, September 26, 2005

Boot Camp - Week Two Update

Well, I've been reeeeeeealy good with Boot Camp over the last two weeks and what do I have to show for it?? Basically, NOTHING!

I weighed in this morning and the numbers on the scale were flashing between 169 and 172, finally settling on 171. That's pretty much where I started two weeks ago! Grrrr.

I've had some challenges logging all my food, but I've been consistently under my daily calorie allowances and I only "cheated" once or twice (although still didn't go over my daily quota), so I'm not sure what's going on. Pfft!

My wounds are healing pretty well. I went to the walk-in clinic today and they cleaned and dressed it properly and gave me a tetanus shot, just to be safe. I also had a phone call from a police officer to say that I had filled out the wrong form to report the incident and that I should have had a statement taken by an officer as it's considered a traffic accident. So now I have to go back into the station to file the report. Maybe tomorrow.

I took it easy and didn't do any exercise today. I won't go to the gym again tomorrow, but I do have to play floor hockey tomorrow night as we are short on women and I don't want our team to lose by default.

2 comments:

Jennifer P said...

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon! Maybe it's true what us Westerners say about Toronto drivers....(and I used to live there too!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.