Monday, November 28, 2005

Bailing

No yoga tonight. H bailed as she wasn't feeling well. I was also feeling kind of crappy today (grumbling in my tummy that wouldn't go away), so I'm not goin on my own.

I still have time to go swimming (starts at 8:30), but I have some work to do this evening to prepare for my class tomorrow. Besides, I don't really want to go swimming.

Ack... just not feeling like doing all that much. Party season starts on Friday, so I have to rest up for that. Ha! I seem to have lost my workout mojo. Not sure where it went... have you seen it?

Weigh-in today was 169.4lbs. Not much else to say.

2 comments:

Jennifer P said...

Sorry, haven't seen your workout mojo. When I lose mine it's usually stuck under my butt while I'm sitting and watching Law and Order.

Anonymous said...

That is why I workout on my own. When I used to have a buddy and they bailed, I found it easy to convince myself I could bail too!

Haven't seen your mojo, if I do, I will send it across the water :)