Saturday, November 26, 2005

New Ride!

Ooooooo, I bought a new bike today!! I have to go in on Tuesday to be fit and I'll bring her home then. I'm soooooo happy!!

Here she is:

She's a Cervelo Dual with DuraAce components (a big step up from my current ride). I've named her "Vroom" because that's how it feels to ride her. You can't see it in the photo, but there is some small lettering on the frame that says "Vroomen White Design", so that's where the idea for the name Vroom came from.

I was trying to decide between two bikes, the other one being a beautiful blue Cannondale, but her name just wasn't coming to me. And that's weird because I'm riding a Cannondale now. The other reason I bought this one is because it literally had my name on it. They had to ship it up from their downtown store for me to try so it had a little tag that said: Sold on one side and my name on the other. How could I argue with the tag!

3 comments:

:) said...

HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty bike!

Flo said...

Congratulations!!!! Pretty bike!!!