Monday, November 07, 2005

Supposed to be a rest day... HA!

Normally, the day after a race is a rest day. But this evening I decided to go to Yoga. And it's not the easy relaxing yoga - it's hot, strength building yoga. My hamstrings and quads were screaming at me! But in the end it felt great to move and stretch and keep my muscles moving.

After yoga H and I went to Lick's for a burger as I was FAMISHED! We had turkey burgers. And to my surprise, they are actually listed on Nutr1diary! So the burger itself was only 183 calories, however the bun was almost 300!! I was still well within my daily calorie limit, though.

I'm taking a little mini-break from my regular exercise this week while my legs heal up and recover from the beating I gave them yesterday. I'm playing floor hockey tomorrow night, so I'll have to run around the gym a bit (so much for rest!). I was going to swim on Wednesday, but now I've learned that I have a work social event that night, so no swimming. Friday is a holiday in the bank for Remeberance Day, so maybe I can go for a swim then.

Less exercise also means less eating! Yikes! That should be interesing!

But to be honest, nothing else seems to be having an effect on my weight, so maybe this will do it. I can only hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how frustrating it is when the scale won't move, so I hope your change in habits this week helps you out!

And 300 calories for a freakin' bun??? Geesh! Must've been some bun!