Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ahh, Saturday!

I love Saturday.

I got up around 7:30 and was on my bike by 8:00 (in my living room, watching CSI that I taped the other night). I rode for an hour (just over 25K).

After my ride I walked down to meet my friends for breakfast. It's a gorgeous day outside today! Sunny and crisp! I love it! After breakfast I bought some make-up for tonight and a small beaded handbag for my party on Tuesday.

I have intentions of cleaning my apartment today. Intentions are good. We'll see how much I actually get done. I'm burning my new favourite candle, so my whole apartment smells lovely. And I'm sipping on my Comfort Tea. Yummmmm!

OK, OK, FINE! I'll go do some housework (blech!).

1 comment:

Jennifer P said...

Housework sucks. What scent of candle did you get?