Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Crap! (and double-Crap)

Crap #1: I was tripped during floor hockey tonight and fell hard on my right knee and elbow onto the gym floor. The woman who tripped me was very apologetic, but it was little consolation. It was near the end of the game, so I didn't play the rest of the game. It really knocked me for a loop and I had to catch my breath from the shock of it. The good thing is that it wasn't my already gimpy left leg, so now I'm even with two gimpy legs. I'm icing my knee right now. Crap.

Crap #2: We lost the game 9-8. We still haven't won a game. Our losses have been by 2, 5, 2 and now 1 goal. Heartbreaking. Crappy-Crap.

Went over on calories again today. Only by about 150 and that's with a goal of a 750-calorie deficit, so I think I'm still good. I did my bike workout for 35 minutes this morning. After work, I did a 30-minute Gravity class and man was I sweating and feeling the burn (I was actually on a higher level than I normally go for the upper body exercises because I miscounted the rung settings on the bar). Then I played 55 minutes of floor hockey. We only had one female sub, so I played a good chunk of the game (until my fall, that is).

I think I'll go to the gym at lunch tomorrow (rather than in the morning) and then do a track workout in the evening.

Bedtime now (ahhhhh!).

2 comments:

BethK said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the knee. Congrats on the nine years, though. That's awesome!

Denise said...

Owwie on the knee thing - that's GOT to hurt!