Saturday, October 22, 2005

I guess I must have needed it!

I went to bed just after 11 last night. I put my ear plugs in because I have noisy neighbours, especially on the weekends (they're all in their early 20s). I woke this morning at 8:40AM! I guess I really needed the sleep!

But that also foiled my half-hearted plans to meet up with my friends for a bike ride. I kind of talked myself out of it last night because the main north/south expressway in town is going to be closed this weekend, so traffic getting to where we meet to ride (and home again) is going to be a nightmare. Add to that the fact that the weather was crappy this morning and I had all the excuses I needed.

But I did manage to ride for 60 minutes on my trainer this morning. I'm going to have to get that time up in the coming months, but right now I don't think I have to do much more than that. There will be plenty of time for 3-hour rides on my trainer in January!

Time for some housecleaning (blech!).

No comments: